Thursday, September 17, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! ORNATE STYLE CARD IN MINT & ESPRESSO

When I had out my supplies to make yesterday's card, I put together a second card in a slightly different colourway.  I've used the same design of Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper, but picked out Mint Macaron and Early Espresso as my main colours.  The sentiment is stamped in Bumblebee ink, and the daisies coloured with Stampin' Blends Markers.  I added some retired Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins, as they nicely match the Mint Macaron parts of my card.



As I've used an Early Espresso card base, I adhered a Whisper White panel inside, to make it easier to write my message to the recipient.   I decorated the bottom of the panel with a strip of the same Designer Series Paper that features on the front of the card.



Listed below are all the current Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which is open 24/7 to Australian residents.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment