Thursday, September 24, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! CHRISTMAS GLEAMING HOLLY CHRISTMAS CARD

I've made another Garden Green card, using a couple of other designs of paper from the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper pack.

I stamped, three times, the holly and berry image from Christmas Gleaming onto Very Vanilla card, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then coloured the leaves with my Garden Green Stampin' Write marker, and the berries with my Real Red Stampin' Write marker.  I probably could have got away without colouring the berries, because after fussy-cutting the coloured images I decided to stick some retired Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots over the top!  These glorious enamel dots are my favourite part of the card.  Such a shame they're not in our Christmas range this year.



I've done something a little different with the ribbon treatment on my card.  I loosened the fibres of the Real Red Braided Linen Trim, to make a more open weave ribbon with which to make my bow, and the strip across the card.



Here's what the Real Red Braided Linen Trim looks like straight off the roll, and what it looks like when stretched out, just using my fingers:




All of the current Stampin' Up! products used to make this card are listed below.  They are available to purchase from my online store.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy your papercraft supplies from me, you can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment