Tuesday, September 29, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! CHRISTMAS GLEAMING CARD #2 IN RICH RAZZLEBERRY & SILVER

Today I have a second card to share with you, made in the same crafting session as yesterday's card.  I have used a different sheet of paper from the Feels Like Frost pack, and a border cut with Peony Dies.

Doesn't Rich Razzleberry look beautiful with silver and white?  I don't think I had used this colour combination prior to making yesterday's card.  As well as using my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends markers to colour the ornaments, I used them to custom-colour the rhinestones.



Here's a closer view of the silver shimmer on the paper, the lovely loopy detail on the border die cut, and the Rich Razzleberry rhinestones:

                                              


Listed below are the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  You can get to my store, open 24/7, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Peony Dies
[152701]
$70.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment