Wednesday, September 30, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! GORGEOUS POSIES GET WELL CARD IN YELLOWS

Last week's stamp set sale saw five new stamp sets join my collection.  One of them is Gorgeous Posies, a set that lends itself beautifully to simple stamping.  

On a Whisper White card panel, I stamped the flower several times in Daffodil Delight ink.  I added detail to the flower centres, in Crushed Curry ink.  Using Post-it Notes, I masked off a few of the flowers, and stamped some leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink.  The dotty stamp filling some white space was inked with Bumblebee ink.  Once I was happy with my stamping, I dry-embossed the piece with the Scripty 3D embossing folder.



The sentiment was stamped in Bumblebee ink, and cut out with an Ornate Frames die.



I cut one little butterfly from Crushed Curry card, using a Butterfly Beauty die:


Some more simple stamping decorates the inside of the card; I added a Whisper White panel, as the card base is Pear Pizzazz (and not as easy to write on):


I've listed below all the products used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment