Friday, September 25, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FANCY PHRASES BIRTHDAY CARD IN MAGENTA & JADE

 I have combined two of the 2020-2022 In Colors, Magenta Madness and Just Jade, on my card today.  I wasn't sure these colours would go well together, but I actually love the result!

Using the large floral spray from Fancy Phrases, I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card, and coloured it using Stampin' Blends markers.  I coloured the flowers Magenta Madness and the leaves Just Jade, then used my Light Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends marker to outline the image, to help anchor it.

The stamped and coloured piece is cut using an Ornate Layers die.  The larger die from the same set was used to cut a piece of Just Jade paper, from the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper pack.  Because I wanted to tie ribbon around the top, I adhered these two layers to a piece of Whisper White card for stability.  The card panel was first embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.  I then rounded the corners with my Detailed Trio punch.



In this close-up photo, you can better see some of the details, including the Subtle embossed piece, the pattern on the Just Jade paper layer, and the lovely Elegant Faceted Gems:





Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  You can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Tomorrow I will have to share with you another card using these colours, and the same stamp set.  I hope you'll come back to visit!



Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment