Wednesday, September 23, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! GEARED UP GARAGED CINNAMON CIDER BIRTHDAY CARD

The starting point for today's card was a piece of Cinnamon Cider paper from the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper pack.  I love to use Geared Up Garage for masculine cards, and haven't made one in Cinnamon Cider, so I really enjoyed putting this together.

I've paired the plaid paper with a piece of Cinnamon Cider paper from the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper pack.  The plaid paper throws a lot redder in colour, but tonally I think the two pieces work well together.

I stamped the car in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured it using Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends markers.  I've added clear Wink of Stella to the body of the car, to make it reminiscent of a metallic bronze retro car colour.  It meets the approval of my 20-year-old son, who shares my appreciation for cars!



You can see the "metallic paint job" here.  Please overlook my somewhat dodgy colouring, done at night, which is a challenge for my eyesight!





The sentiment, for the inside of the card, was stamped on a strip of the Flowers For Every Season paper in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used an Ornate Layers stitched rectangle die to crop it, and mounted this piece on a narrow mat of Basic Black card:


Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, 24/7, if you live in Australia.  You can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.





Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment