Monday, September 28, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! CHRISTMAS GLEAMING CARD IN RICH RAZZLEBERRY & SILVER

I have paired some silver paper from the Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper pack (carried over from last Christmas), with Rich Razzleberry paper from Plaid Tidings.  I really love these colours together!

The ornaments were stamped in Versamark ink on Whisper White card, then silver heat embossed, and coloured using my Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends markers.  The Gleaming Ornaments punches make quick work of cropping these lovely stamped images.

I've added a Whisper White border to the plaid paper, courtesy of one of the lovely Ornate Borders Dies.





Here's a closer view of the ornaments, rhinestones, and part of the Ornate Border:



I have listed below all the products used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  Clicking on any of the thumbnail images below will take you to my store, and it's open 24/7 for your convenience. :)




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment