Monday, September 21, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LOVE OF LEAVES PLAID TIDINGS CARD IN ORANGE

Today's card was a real challenge for me, because I am not a fan of orange!  That being said, I am really pleased with the end result, so my view may have been softened.

I've used the beautiful Love of Leaves bundle, and no other stamp sets - quite unusual for me.  I stamped the leaves in Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Memento Tuxedo Black inks, on Whisper White card.  Using the dies, I cut them out, and embossed veins in each leaf.  One of the very cool dies was used to create the vertical stitched lines in the Pumpkin Pie card panel at the top.  I've arranged the leaves on a stitched scalloped rectangle, cut using the Stitched So Sweetly dies, that has been embossed with one of the beautiful Greenery Embossing Folders.  The sentiment is from Love of Leaves, and is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Mango Melody card.  I used a smaller die from the Stitched So Sweetly set, and mounted the die cut on a slightly larger mat of Basic Black card.

Some Artistry Blooms sequins, and twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo, finish off the card.




Listed below are all the products used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, for Australian residents.  My store can be reached by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment