Sunday, September 20, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! BANNER YEAR PLAID TIDINGS SQUIRREL CARD

A close friend and I share a "thing" for squirrels.  My friend also likes blue, and bling ... so I couldn't resist using the Banner Year stamp set to make her a whimsical card.  The little squirrel and acorn stamps are a bit cute.



I stamped the squirrels and tiny hearts in Seaside Spray ink, to co-ordinate with the plaid paper and dotty Seaside Spray Designer Series Paper I'd chosen to use for the background.  The Melon Mambo acorns and die-cut heart are possibly a little too bright, but I added them to go with the stripes in the plaid paper.

The single squirrel, that I fussy cut, has been popped up on Mini Dimensionals, underneath the sentiment stamped in Misty Moonlight ink.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  They're available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  You can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I'll have another card to share with you, using the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.  I want to work my way through the different colourways in the pack!




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment