Saturday, September 19, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! ORNATE GARDEN POSITIVE THOUGHTS CARD

Today's card again uses Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper.  I have been neglecting it lately, so it feels almost like a new product to play with.  I have chosen two pieces of patterned paper with small floral designs, and a stamp from Ornate Style that complements the flowers.  In the spirit of showing some love to neglected products, I've used Terracotta Tile, a colour I never reach for!

I stamped the single flower image several times, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a Whisper White Stitched Shapes circle.  The flowers and leaves were coloured with Terracotta Tile and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers.  I used a Bumblebee Stampin' Write marker to colour the flower centres, and added Bumblebee enamel dots to three of the flowers to give a bit of dimension.




Listed below are the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  My store can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment