Tuesday, October 6, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! WHALE OF A TIME SMILE CARD

I'm having a bit of fun with Whale of A Time Designer Series Paper (on special this month!) - and in particular, the turtle designs.  I hadn't paid much attention to these cute little guys until I made a card featuring one of the turtles last week.  

The colours in these papers are just divine.  I've combined a few of the different patterns on my card today.  The only stamping is the sentiment, as I want all the attention to be on the gorgeous papers.  I fussy-cut a turtle to adhere just below the sentiment panel ... don't you think it looks like he has a wry little smile on his face?


Here's a closer look.  Aren't the colours, and splatters, on the paper, just beautiful?



I added a few Whale of A Time sequins to finish off the card.  Check out the cute shell sequins!!


Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  You can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

While I'm on a roll, making turtle cards, I will share one more with you tomorrow.  I hope you love these papers as much as I do.   They really do bring a smile to my face.




Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment