Tuesday, October 13, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! QUITE CURVY BOHO INDIGO BIRDS BIRTHDAY CARD

 As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I have been able to get my hands on some new products that will be released to the public next month.  We have the opportunity to buy some lovely new stamps and dies that will be in the upcoming January - June Mini Catalogue, as well as a couple of limited-time items (stamps and papers).

On today's card I have used the Quite Curvy bundle, which is comprised of the Quite Curvy stamp set, and Curvy Dies.  I am rather taken with the dies - I love a decorative edge!  I chose to use paper from the Boho Indigo Product Medley, because the little foliage sprig stamp, in the Quite Curvy stamp set, complements this particular patterned paper.

I stamped the little birds in Versamark ink, on Whisper White card, and sprinkled, then heated, gold embossing powder over the top.  The birds are coloured with Misty Moonlight and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends markers.  I've perched the birds on a nest, from the Birds & Branches Bundle, which I have also gold-embossed.  A Petal Pink stitched oval behind the birds creates a base on which they can sit, rather than melding into the patterned paper.

See the little sprigs in the bottom right-hand corner of my card?  Don't you think they go well with the paper?  



In this photo, you can better see the shine of the gold-embossed nest, and the decorative detail of the Curvy die cut edge.  I stamped, in Versamark ink on Misty Moonlight card, the sentiment and white-embossed it before running the piece through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, using the embossing folder.


Here's another view of the lovely curved edge on the paper, the embossed Misty Moonlight card, and the cluster of leaves that I have embellished with Gilded Gems:


I can't yet link to the Quite Curvy Bundle in my online store (it will be available to everyone on 3rd November), but all other products used on this card are listed below.  If you would like to purchase them from my online store, and you live in Australia, you can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I'll have another Boho Indigo card made with the Quite Curvy Bundle; I hope you'll come back to see it.




Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Gilded Gems
[152478]
$12.25

No comments:

Post a Comment