Tuesday, October 27, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PEONY GARDEN FOUR-PANEL FRIENDSHIP CARD

Peony Garden Designer Series Paper (my absolute "must have" pack when this year's catalogue came out) is on special until the end of October.  It, along with several other products in the Peony Garden suite,  makes it super-easy to create lovely cards.

I have cut four rectangular panels of different patterned papers from this pack, focussing on the Petal Pink and Gray Granite designs.  I mounted them on a Basic Gray card panel.  Across the middle of the card, I have adhered a thin border strip, cut from Gray Granite card, using a Many Medallions die.  Over the top of this strip, I've placed two of the Square Vellum doilies, cutting one down to size so that they comfortably run from top to bottom of the card front.

The beautiful peonies were stamped in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White card, and coloured using Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.  The flower centres were coloured with my Dark So Saffron and Light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.  The leaves were also stamped in Basic Gray, then coloured using Gray Granite Stampin' Blends.


I made a "tab" from Gray Granite card, cut with an Ornate Frames die, and trimmed down.  After adhering it to the top left of the card front, I used Glue Dots to fasten a Petal Pink bow.


On the sentiment piece, of Petal Pink card, I repeatedly stamped the small diamond-patterned stamp from Prized Peony.  I inked it in Petal Pink ink, and stamped off onto scrap paper, before every impression on the cardstock.  I then used my Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink.  One impression was too light, so I kept re-inking the stamp and going over the top - it took four impressions to get this dark!


Listed below are all the products used to make this card.  They are all available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  You can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.



Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment