Sunday, October 25, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! MAGIC IN THIS NIGHT BERMUDA BAY ROSE FRIENDSHIP CARD

Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper is one of the several packs on special until the end of October.  I have used two of the black paper designs on my card today.  On the top panel of floral paper, I have used a couple of Stampin' Blends markers.  I coloured the flowers with my light Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends, and created extra splatters in the background with the light Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Blends marker.  The paper already had black specks in the background, but I wanted to add a little contrast.


You can see the Blackberry Bliss splatters more clearly in this photo:



I stamped a rose, from To A Wild Rose, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card.  Using my Bermuda Bay inkpad, I've added two layers of colour to the flower.  The solid colour fill is stamped off once before being stamped onto the cardstock.  I then stamped detail over the top, in full strength Bermuda Bay ink.  The die-cut flower is raised up on Black Stampin' Dimensionals, with some Basic Black die-cut leaves tucked beneath it.  A gorgeous Blue Adhesive-Backed Gem adds some sparkle and lightness to the flower, and a couple more finish off the sentiment strip.

I used two ribbons on my card.  First I laid down a strip of Glittered Organdy ribbon, which I think looks beautiful and elegant.  I wanted to give a bit more colour lift to the card, though, so I added a piece of Crinkled Seam Binding that I had coloured with my Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends marker.


Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  My store is open 24/7, and is easy to access - just click on any of the thumbnail images below.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment