Wednesday, October 7, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! WHALE OF A TIME FRIENDSHIP CARD

Today I am sharing with you the last in my little series of turtle cards, using Whale of A Time Designer Series Paper.  This paper pack is one of several that is on special this month.

Again, the only stamping on my card is the sentiment.  I've used a couple of different sheets of the lovely paper, and picked up on some different colours in the designs.  I have included Blackberry Bliss and Bumblebee, to complement the one (and a half) turtle featuring in the group of turtles swimming across my card.  Did you know a group of turtles is called a "bale"?  I'm 52, and have just learnt that. 🐢



Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, if you live in Australia.  If you'd like to shop in my store, you can get there by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment