Thursday, August 6, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! SO MUCH HAPPY MAGENTA & PLAID BIRTHDAY CARD

I was quite pleased with myself, for straight away using the leftover "bits" of the plaid paper used on yesterday's card.  Usually I put scraps back in the packet, never to be used, or (shock, horror) they go straight in the rubbish.  Using my Stitched Triangles Dies, I cropped a couple of large triangles from the plaid paper, and used them in conjunction with a "Happy" Magenta Madness die cut.  I layered the plaid paper and the Magenta Madness die cut piece on some Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper, then a Magenta Madness piece of card.



I inked up the balloons using my Magenta Madness inkpad, then rolled the edges on my Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad, before stamping onto Whisper White card.  I love how this "rock and roll" technique gives a different outcome each time.

The Rainbow Glimmer Paper star and the Silver Foil and Basic Black bunting were all cut out with dies from the Happy Dies set.  I flagged the ends of the Basic Black "birthday" piece, using the new Banners Pick a Punch.

I'd like to give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my sister, who is my twin today!  She was born the day before my first birthday, so on the 6th of August every year, we are the same age.  It's a bit sad that we can't enjoy our annual sisters' birthday lunch this year.  Still, happy birthday, Lynda. x


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to you today, my big sis! Love you lots 😘😘

    ReplyDelete