Saturday, August 15, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! BASKET OF BLOOMS FRIENDSHIP CARD IN PINKS

My Watercolor Pencils have been sitting, unloved, in the cupboard for a long time, so I decided to rectify that!  I stamped some images from the sweet Basket of Blooms stamp set, onto Whisper White card, using Staz-On Jet Black ink.  I then coloured them with Watercolor Pencils and blender pens, and fussy cut the coloured images.  I'd already decided I wanted to use Artistry Blooms Designer Series Papers on my card, so I coloured the vase with Rich Razzleberry, and the flowers with Melon Mambo pencils.  The foliage is Old Olive and Granny Apple Green, blended together.



For the sentiment, I've used a combination of stamped words from Well Said, and Playful Alphabet Die cut letters using Artistry Blooms DSP.  Both scalloped white card pieces have been embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them from my online store (for Australian residents only), just click on a thumbnail image below.  I coloured a few more images from Basket of Blooms, and made a second card, that I'll share with you tomorrow.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

1 comment:

  1. This a gorgeous card, Christine! Love the colour combo and all the lovely details.

    ReplyDelete