Friday, August 21, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FANCY PHRASES YELLOW ROSES BIRTHDAY CARD

To come up with what is a fairly simple design, on today's card, I threw a lot of product at it!  I laughed when I'd finished the card, and realised I used SIX different sets of dies.  Dies are a fairly significant investment, in the world of craft supplies.  I laughed because when we first start this papercrafting hobby, we kid ourselves (or try to convince our significant other) that we'll save so much money making all our cards!

Regardless of the fact that I used hundreds of dollars of supplies to make it, I'm really happy with how this sweet card came out.  Totally worth it, don't you think? :)




I stamped the floral image in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, on Whisper White card, and coloured it using Stampin' Blends markers.  I added Crumb Cake dots to the panel, using a stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set.  The Ornate Layer was die cut from an Old Olive piece of Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper.  Rather than sponge around the edges, I used my Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends marker.

The thin strip of Basic Black card was embossed with a stitched die from the Happy Dies.  The Daffodil Delight die-cut rose under the sentiment was cut using Stitched Be Mine Dies.  The intricate corner piece, on the bottom left of the card front, was cut from Daffodil Delight card, using Lasting Elegance Dies.  I cut by hand around the design.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy any of them for yourself, I'd love for you to shop in my online store.  If you live in Australia, you can access my store 24/7 ... just click on any of the thumbnail images to get started with your shopping.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment