Sunday, August 30, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! ARRANGE A WREATH CHRISTMAS CARDS


I have teamed the fabulous Arrange A Wreath bundle with Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, to make a couple of crisp, clean, Christmas cards.  I love the colours in these papers, and have used them with a little variation on both cards.

On my first card, I stamped a wreath on Whisper White card, in Mossy Meadow ink.  I overlaid a die-cut wreath in Pear Pizzazz card, and poinsettias cut from Real Red card.  The sentiment is stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.





I have used the same design on my second card, but stamped the wreath in Pear Pizzazz ink, and die-cut a wreath from Mossy Meadow card.  The sentiment on this card is stamped in Mossy Meadow ink.  I kicked myself after uploading these pics, as I'd meant to dry-emboss the Whisper White panel on this card, to give a slightly different look!  Ah well, that can be a project for another Christmas card-making day.



I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make these cards.  If you would like to shop in my online store, and live in Australia, just click on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment