Friday, August 28, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! HAND-DRAWN BLOOMS GLIMMER BOUQUET IN PINK AND YELLOW

I'm loving Stampin' Up!'s Rainbow Glimmer Paper; it's such a bright, happy, addition to a card.  I used the large bouquet die in the Hand-Drawn Blooms bundle, to cut the centrepiece out of Rainbow Glimmer Paper.  I wanted the yellow and orange at the top, and pinks at the bottom, of the bouquet, to contrast with the Artistry Blooms paper that has the pinks at the top, graduating down to orange/yellow at the bottom.

After cutting the sentiment banners out of Whisper White card, and stamping the sentiment, I adhered them with Fast Fuse+ (strong adhesive) to the glimmer paper.  As I flipped the piece over, to apply adhesive to the back, I smeared blue ink from my work surface grid paper onto the sentiment.  No worries - a couple of strategically-placed die-cut flowers helped conceal the potential disaster!




You can see a little of my boo-boo just above the word Grateful, but if I hadn't pointed it out, would it have been noticeable?  I like to think the lovely bright colours would be distracting!





I have listed below all the products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase (if you live in Australia) from my online store, which is open 24/7.  You can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment