Thursday, August 20, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! IN THE PINES SINGLE TREE CHRISTMAS CARD

I've used what I call the "scribbly" tree stamp, from In the Pines, as the focal point on today's Christmas card.  It's an outline stamp, that also has a co-ordinating stamp that fills in the colour.  I stamped the tree in Old Olive, and added Early Espresso ink to the tree trunk.

Although it's a little hard to tell from my photo, I used the Dark Pool Party Stampin' Blends marker to colour the rhinestones, to co-ordinate with the other elements on the card.



The beautiful Evergreen Forest embossing folder adds a bit of detail to both the Old Olive oval and the Whisper White strip across the card.



A bit of simple stamping was added to the Whisper White panel inside the card.  This crop of little scribbly trees is also two stamps - the outline, and the fill-in of the foliage:



Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you'd like to buy them from my online store, and you live in Australia, just click on any of the thumbnail images below to start shopping.  :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment