Friday, April 24, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRESSED PETALS "THINKING OF YOU" WREATH CARD

This is my third card made from a panel cut out of the following sheet of paper in the Pressed Petals paper pack:




I used a Stitched Rectangle die to cut out the panel in the bottom left, and I added some little flowers fussy-cut from the bottom middle square piece.



The sentiment is stamped on a Stitched Shape die-cut circle, that has been adhered to a Very Vanilla card circle (to strengthen it), popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.  Here are a couple of closer photos of the extra daisies I cut out, and added to the wreath:





The pearls have been coloured with my Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends marker.

Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  I hope you feel inspired to cut up your paper, if you have this in your stash!  If you don't have it, you can buy it from my online store ... just click on the thumbnail image below.



Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment