Wednesday, April 22, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRESSED PETALS FRIEND CARD IN WHITE & YELLOW

One of the designs in the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper pack is a mix of rectangular and square panels, that can be cut up to use on different projects.  Here's what the sheet looked like before I cut it up:




I was a bit stumped with how I could use that mustard-yellow panel in the bottom right corner.  Once I'd decided to put it on a white-on-white background, it came together nicely.   I used one of the Ornate Layers frames to cut the paper down, cropping part of the wreath.





Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  I'm rather pleased with how it came out, considering it was my least favourite paper pattern!

Over the next couple of days, I'll share some more basic cards using some of this patterned paper sheet.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment