Monday, April 20, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! GARDEN LANE MASCULINE BIRTHDAY CARD

The sentiment and trees on today's card are from the Rustic Retreat stamp set - one I bought specifically with "guy" cards in mind.  To get the colour variation in the trees, I inked up the stamp in Soft Sea Foam ink, then used the thumping technique, with Stampin' Write markers, to add Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green.  The darker green ended up covering most of the image, but I'm okay with that!  It's a little hard to see, but on the Crumb Cake stitched rectangle, I stamped the tree image repeatedly in Crumb Cake ink.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, I'd love to help you out with your Stampin' Up! supplies if you don't already have a demonstrator.  My online store can be reached by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment