Sunday, April 19, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! GARDEN LANE "THINKING OF YOU" VERTICAL PANEL CARD

Instead of using four rectangles of Garden Lane Designer Series Paper as I have in my last couple of cards, I have cut four strips and adhered them to a panel of Whisper White card.  A bold sentiment, a few leafy die cuts and some sequins (boy, I'm loving those adhesive-backed sequins in Soft Sea Foam, and Mint Macaron, aren't I?!) finish off the card:




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you click on any of the thumbnail images below, you'll be taken to my online store.  I'd love to help you out with your Stampin' Up! supplies if you live in Australia, and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Tomorrow I have another card using Garden Lane Designer Series Paper  ... then, I think it's time to move on to other things. :)


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment