Wednesday, April 15, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! EVERYTHING AMAZING BIRTHDAY CARD

This week I took part in a colour challenge, as part of a global Facebook group I belong to for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  We were challenged to use these colours together on a card:




My mind went straight to "masculine birthday".  I have used the Everything Amazing stamp set, for both the tri-colour sentiment and the balloons stamped on the gingham Designer Series Paper.  A few enamel shapes (sadly, retired) were added as finishing touches - one to each coloured panel.




I love how this came together, and how the big sentiment means you don't have to add much detail to pack a punch.  The Crumb Cake stars stamped on the greeting panel also come from Everything Amazing.  It's amazing in itself that I used only one stamp set!

The thumbnail images below show the current Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy them for yourself, you can click on any of the thumbnails below to get to my online store.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment