Tuesday, April 21, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRESSED PETALS FRIEND CARD IN MERRY MERLOT & CRUMB CAKE

For today's card, I have used my favourite paper from the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  I cut the floral panel using one of the gorgeous Ornate Layers dies, and edged it with a Delicate Lace die-cut piece in Merry Merlot.  These pieces are adhered to a Crumb Cake panel that I embossed with the Scripty embossing folder, then sponged unevenly with Crumb Cake ink.

The pretty green gems on this card are Clear Faceted Gems, coloured with the Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin' Blends.  These alcohol markers are fantastic for custom-colouring all sorts of embellishments.





All of the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card are listed below, and are available for purchase through my online store.  If you live in Australia, and would like to shop for Stampin' Up! products, you can get to my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment