Thursday, April 16, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRESSED PETALS FRIENDSHIP CARD IN MERRY MERLOT

The Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper, from Stampin' Up!, is seriously beautiful.  I have used a floral piece on today's card, along with some of the hessian-looking paper in the pack.  I must admit that Merry Merlot is a colour I've barely used ... but, hey, this isolation period seems to be all about digging out unused/new products, for me!

I've actually used three of the designs from the paper pack.  I covered my Crumb Cake card base in the hessian-like paper, then added a layer of another design in light Merry Merlot.  The floral centrepiece complements them both.  I also used the hessian-like paper for the corner floral elements, and the decorative frame around the sentiment.  Enough words - here's the picture!




I cut a panel of Merry Merlot card with the Stitched Lace dies.  The flower accent, with the fuzzy yellow centre, was created by punching a 1" circle of card, and attaching petals from Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape.  I added a "hessian" paper die cut piece before adhering the yellow flower centre.

All of the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card are listed below.  If you live in Australia, and would like to buy any of these gorgeous products, you can get to my online store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images.

I'll be back to some more Garden Lane Designer Series Paper creations from tomorrow, so prepare for a few more green cards!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment