Thursday, April 2, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERING FOILS "THINKING OF YOU" CARD

Today's share is the third card in my little "series" of Flowering Foils DSP, coloured with Rococco Rose, Mint Macaron and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends.  I coloured half a 12"x12" sheet in these colours, and went on to colour the other half sheet in a brighter combination.

I've added Crumb Cake to the mix, to give a softer look to this card.  The sentiment and background script stamp are from Very Versailles - a beautiful stamp set I have had for ages, and have only just inked up.  Today's card is also the first outing of a die cut from the Ornate Layers collection.




I have listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  The Flowering Foils DSP is no longer available ... it was a freebie, able to be earned during Sale-A-Bration (that ended 31st March).  I hope that, if you already have this paper, you feel inspired to have a play!  It's great fun to colour.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment