Friday, April 3, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERING FOILS "HUGS" CARD IN POPPY PARADE

Using the same sheet of floral DSP as I used on my recent Rococco Rose cards, I coloured some flowers and leaves in Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green.  These vibrant colours give the design quite a different look.

 Here's the first of my cheery cards, to let someone know I'm thinking of them:





Because the bright blooms are so striking, I kept the overall card design simple.

The Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, and Tags in Bloom stamp set (used for the sentiment), are no longer available, but all other Stampin' Up! products used on this card are listed below.  They are available to purchase from my online store, by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I'll have another card in these same colours to share; hope you come back to visit!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment