Saturday, April 18, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! BEAUTIFULLY BRAIDED "FOR YOU" CARD 1

Continuing on with my Garden Lane Designer Series Paper series, this morning I have for you a card in soft greens.  I adhered four rectangular pieces of different papers from the pack, to a panel of Soft Sea Foam card.  I then embossed that panel with the Subtle 3D embossing folder (a great go-to folder to add a bit of texture).

The stamped ginkgo image, from the Beautifully Braided stamp set, has been white-embossed on Whisper White card, then coloured using Stampin' Blends.  I matted that onto a stitched scalloped rectangle, that has also been embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder.




The Soft Sea Foam cardstock throws a bit of yellow in my photo, but in real life it's a beautiful soft light green.  It complements Mint Macaron beautifully.

I've listed below all the Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  If you come back this afternoon to visit my blog, you'll see another card I made using the same techniques, but with a few different details.



Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment