Tuesday, April 14, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! MAGNOLIA CARD IN MINT MACARON

The starting point for today's card was the lovely background paper, in Mint Macaron with subtle Early Espresso pattern.   I used Mint Macaron Stampin' Blends to colour the large stamped magnolia (that was first stamped in Early Espresso ink), and white-embossed the sentiment on a die-cut piece of Early Espresso card.  Can you see the little Mint Macaron die cuts in the bottom right hand corner of the card?  I like the pretty details on this card, and hope you do, too!




I hope I am inspiring you to use the Garden Lane Designer Series Papers.  There are a few more cards to come in my series, so please do check back in, in the coming days.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00

No comments:

Post a Comment