Thursday, April 23, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRESSED PETALS "FOR YOU" CARD IN NAVY

Today's card is a simple one, focussing on a panel of patterned paper from the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.  I started by cutting up this piece of paper, choosing the rectangular daisy piece in the top left:




I cropped the panel with one of the Ornate Layers dies, and added a few simple embellishments and a tiny sentiment.  The pearls I used have been coloured with the Dark Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.




Listed below are the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  Quick and easy, but pretty cute, don't you think?  I have one more design using another panel from the Designer Series Paper sheet, to share with you tomorrow.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment