Saturday, April 11, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! POSITIVE THOUGHTS SYMPATHY CARD 1

I have been really enjoying creating with the Garden Lane Designer Series Paper ... beware, you're about to see a lot of green cards!

Today's card started off with some stamped fern images, from the Positive Thoughts stamp set, that I then die cut using the co-ordinating Nature's Thoughts dies.  One frond was stamped in Soft Sea Foam ink, and the other in Mint Macaron ink, to match the background paper.

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray ink, to make it less stark than if stamped in black.




Tomorrow I'll be sharing another sympathy card, using these products.  I think the soft greens, teamed with white, lend themselves beautifully to this type of card.  In the coming days I will go on to share other cards made with different designs in the Garden Lane Designer Series paper pack.  If you have these papers, I hope to inspire you to use them ... mine had been sitting, unloved, in my craft room, for many months.  If you don't have these papers, but would like them, and live in Australia, how about checking out my online Stampin' Up! store?  You can get to it by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment