Saturday, May 16, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! WOVEN THREADS SYMPATHY CARD

I think the beautiful, elegant, paper designs from Woven Threads Designer Series Paper make a nice simple sympathy card.  I've paired the Pretty Peacock medallion design, with the slightly-textured look Sahara Sand design.  Some of the die cut leaves are from 6" x 6" Designer Series paper packs, but the central sprig is cut from the Woven Threads Sahara Sand paper.  Because I've used the Woven Threads Trim, that is a little bulky, I have popped up the layers, from the card base, using Stampin' Dimensionals.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  They are available to purchase from my online store, which can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment