Thursday, May 21, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! TO A WILD ROSE FRIEND CARD #2 IN MISTY MOONLIGHT

Today's card is a simple design, to show off my new favourite In Colour, coming out 3rd June.  I have used some of the new 2020-2022 In Colour Designer Series Paper (the woodgrain design, in Misty Moonlight).  After adhering the paper to a piece of Misty Moonlight card, I embossed it with the new Old World Paper 3D embossing folder ... this is the debossed side.

How nice does Misty Moonlight look with Seaside Spray?  I coloured the rhinestones, and the clear faceted gem, with my Dark Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends marker.   On the Whisper White scalloped rectangle panel, I stamped, in Seaside Spray ink, the open rose image from my To A Wild Rose stamp set.  The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink.





Although I can't yet link to the Misty Moonlight card or Designer Series Paper, or Old World Paper 3D embossing folder, in my online store, I have listed below all the other Stampin' Up! products used to make this card.  You can access my store by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.

Tomorrow I'll have one more To A Wild Rose card, featuring Misty Moonlight, before I go on to show sneak peeks of other new products.  I hope you're enjoying this new colour as much as I am!


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment