Tuesday, May 19, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! TO A WILD ROSE HELLO CARD IN MISTY MOONLIGHT

There are five new In Colours being introduced into the Stampin' Up! range, when our new Annual Catalogue goes live on 3rd June.




Aren't they beautiful?  I love ALL of them!  Misty Moonlight has quickly become a favourite, as I have been playing with cardstock, Designer Series Paper, ribbon and embellishments that I was able to pre-order.  Stampin' Up! demonstrators have early access to a select range of new products, ahead of catalogue releases.  We weren't able to order inks in these colours, so have had to be a bit resourceful when creating! 

Misty Moonlight pairs nicely with Night of Navy, so I've been able to come up with some stamped images.  The large blooms from the To A Wild Rose stamp set show off the new papers nicely.  The top and bottom roses are die cut from the new 2020-2022 In Colour Designer Series Paper pack, and the middle rose is from one of the designs in the awesome new In Good Taste Designer Series Paper collection (it contains painted, wooden, and tile images).  The ribbon and enamel dots are new, and come in all the In Colours.  The sentiment banner is cut from Tasteful Labels dies, which I think will be my new go-to set.




I describe Misty Moonlight as a lovely denim blue.  As you can see, it goes well with silver.  On the Misty Moonlight card panel, I stamped the splatter image from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set in Versamark ink.  I then embossed the stamped images with silver embossing powder, and my heat tool.

Hopefully everything else on the card is self-explanatory, but if you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

I've got a few more To A Wild Rose cards to share, in Misty Moonlight, so please come back to visit in the coming days.


No comments:

Post a Comment