Wednesday, May 20, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! TO A WILD ROSE FRIEND CARD #1 IN MISTY MOONLIGHT

On today's card, I have used a few new products that will be coming out in the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue on 3rd June.  Misty Moonlight is the beautiful blue colour in the card, ribbon, paper and enamel dots.  I have stamped the roses in Night Of Navy ink (as I don't yet have the new coloured inks), with the flower centres in Crushed Curry.

The sentiment is a mix of two stamps - the "hello" is from To A Wild Rose, and "my friend" is from a new set called Field of Flowers, out on 3rd June.  The sentiment is cut out with the new Tasteful Labels Dies.  Do you like the embossed background?  It's one of two new Greenery Embossing Folders that are in the new catalogue; I've embossed it on a panel of Night of Navy card.  The smaller die-cut flower, attached to the top rose, was cut from Misty Moonlight card..




The bottom flower and the vertical strip on the card's right have been cut from the new In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.

I haven't linked to any of these products in my online store, as the new items are not available until 3rd June.

I hope you'll come back tomorrow, to see another card in Misty Moonlight.


No comments:

Post a Comment