Saturday, May 23, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FIELD OF FLOWERS IN ROCOCO ROSE & CRUMB CAKE

One of the several beautiful new bundles we have coming out in the upcoming Annual Catalogue (3rd June), is the Field of Flowers bundle.  It comprises a sweet stamp set (with delicate floral images and a range of sentiments that I can see becoming a "go to" selection), along with a Confetti Flowers border punch.

This card is the result of my first play with these products.  I chose the following colour scheme, based on one of the paper designs from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper pack.







I stamped the grass and stems in Crumb Cake, on the card base, as well as on the scalloped rectangle panel.  The Stitched Rectangle of Rococo Rose card was embossed with the Ornate Floral embossing folder.  The DSP that was the jumping-off point for this card has a fabulous "painty" appearance.  I really love the In Good Taste papers, with their rustic, organic, designs.  The tiny flowers were stamped twice (the stamp has 6 flowers in one), then easily punched out with the matching border punch.  I've added Woven Threads sequins to some of the flower centres.  The sweet butterfly, stamped in Rococo Rose and Crumb Cake, is from the Butterfly Gala stamp set.  I used the Butterfly Duet Punch, to punch it out.

Tomorrow I'll have a more masculine card to share, made with more new catalogue products.


No comments:

Post a Comment