Tuesday, May 26, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON THINKING OF YOU CARD IN PINKS





Magenta Madness is a beautiful, vibrant, new In Colour being added to Stampin' Up!'s range on 3rd June; it's the larger blooms on this paper (showing up a bit purple in my photo).  The sheet of paper I used on today's card has a rather "in your face" colour combination, with Flirty Flamingo in the background. (According to the details on the pack, it's probably a toned down Poppy Parade, but I'm going with Flirty Flamingo!)  I initially thought the Flirty Flamingo was too orange to complement Magenta Madness, but I now rather like the combination.

I kept my card very simple, to let the paper do all the talking.  I've added some ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.  It is a white, linen-feel, ribbon.  I coloured some of it with my Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends, but left the bow white.  The sentiment (from Rooted in Nature) is stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink, and I've added a few Clear & Frosted Epoxy Dots.




I hope you will come back to see the card I'll be sharing tomorrow.  It's in yet another combination of colours, and I think the designs are really sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment