Monday, May 4, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET FRIEND CARD FOR A COLOUR CHALLENGE

Today's card is not one of my favourites, but I thought I may as well share with you the not-so-great results of my crafting!  Last week I took part in a challenge, to use the following colours together:





I immediately thought of flowers, and thought I could come up with something pretty ... but what was in my mind's eye didn't really translate onto my card!  My difficulty was that I don't particularly like pink and purple together, or pink and red together.  Anyway, this is what I ended up making:




I used the "thumping technique" with my Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Write marker to add a bit of colour to the smaller flowers that had been inked in Blushing Bride.   

I realised after I had put everything together, and photographed the card, that I'd left off a small flower - I intended to make a bunch with an uneven number of flowers.  Oh well - it is what it is.  I do like the white elements, the embossing and die-cutting on this card, so it's not a total loss!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment