Sunday, May 10, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! LAYERED WITH KINDNESS "ESPECIALLY FOR YOU" CARD

I have been having a lovely time creating with the gorgeous Layered With Kindness stamp set.  I  have used the same layout as on the card I shared the other day, but have switched up the colour combination:




I wanted this card to have a slightly grungy/vintage look.  Some of the steps I took to achieve that were as follows. After embossing the Grapefruit Grove card with the Ornate Floral embossing powder, I used a sponge dauber to apply Crumb Cake ink to the raised flowers.  I sponged around the edges of the Ornate Layers die cut panel, and flicked ink from my Grapefruit Grove and Crumb Cake markers onto the stamped piece.




Listed below are all the Stampin' Up! products I used to make this card.  They're available to buy from my online store, which can be accessed by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.  Layered With Kindness is retiring on 2nd June, so if you love this set as much as I do, don't miss out on buying it!

The sequins added to this card are from the retired Tutti Frutti selection; sadly, they're no longer available to purchase.

If you're a mother, Happy Mother's Day.  I hope it is a special day for you.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment