Monday, May 25, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FLOWERS FOR EVERY SEASON THANKS CARD

In our upcoming Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, we have a 6" x 6" paper pack called Flowers For Every Season.  It contains loads of bright designs, incorporating the five new In Colours, and more.  This paper is much brighter than my normally choices, but I am loving it!  The designs are fairly busy, so I have kept my sample layouts simple.

These are the colours in the paper sheet I chose for my first card:



My card features Bumblebee, in the sentiment die cuts, gingham ribbon, and some enamel dots.  I've used Cinnamon Cider card to stack the die-cut sentiment (three layers glued together), and enamel dots in other flower centres.



I white-embossed the stamped sentiment, from Here's A Card, on Bumblebee card.  The "thanks" is from Well Written Dies.  Isn't the gingham ribbon sweet?  It is very soft, and ties beautifully.

Tomorrow I will share a card in a very different colourway.  Come back to see the variety of prints in this paper pack!





No comments:

Post a Comment