Friday, May 22, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! TO A WILD ROSE CARD IN MISTY MOONLIGHT & GRANNY APPLE GREEN

I have teamed Misty Moonlight with Granny Apple Green, and Crumb Cake, and love the result!

The sentiment on today's card is from a new stamp set called Field of Flowers, which will be released on 3rd June, along with all the lovely new In Colour products.  I stamped it in Versamark ink, then embossed it using white embossing powder and my heat tool.  I then die cut the sentiment with a sweet little frame, from the Ornate Frames Dies.  The white piece is cut from the new Tasteful Labels Dies, and embossed with the new Tasteful Texture embossing folder.

Because I can't link to any of the new products in my online store yet, please feel free to email me if you have any questions about this card.




I hope you've enjoyed my little series of To A Wild Rose cards, in Misty Moonlight.

I'll have some more new goodies to show you in tomorrow's share.


No comments:

Post a Comment