Monday, May 11, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! BIRD BALLAD "HELLO" NOTECARD

The Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards & Tin are some of my favourite products in the gorgeous Bird Ballad suite.  I've teamed the following colours to come up with a pretty card and envelope:


I first stamped the bird and flowers on watercolour paper, using Versamark ink.  I added white embossing powder, and melted it with my heat tool.  I watercoloured the images using an Aquapainter, and ink pooled in the lids of my ink pads. 

The pearls in the flower centres have been coloured with the Bronze Stampin' Blends marker.






I decorated the envelope flap with a piece of the Designer Series Paper used on the card front.  This is an easy way to customise your envelopes, to match the card.  Just cut a piece of DSP to cover the flap of the envelope, glue it down, then trim around the edges of the envelope with Paper Snips.




Listed below are the products I used to make this card.  In the coming days I will have more cards to share with you, using the Free As A Bird stamp set (thankfully carrying over into the new catalogue), and Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (that is retiring).


Product List
Heat Tool
[129056]
$50.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment