Monday, July 27, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! SO MUCH HAPPY BALLOON BIRTHDAY CARD

While I was playing with bright colours recently, I put together Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana papers, and loved the look.  I've used those colours with some black and white, and a fun embossing folder technique, to make this cute birthday card:



I inked up the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder, with my very juicy Coastal Cabana inkpad (hence some dark blobby bits, that I like the look of here!).  I inserted a piece of Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper, and ran it through my die-cutting and embossing machine.    I love the effect.  I've done this on cardstock, often, but using Designer Series Paper that already has a pattern on it gives a whole new look.

The matte-finish resin dots were perfect for this playful design.  I'm thinking I need to use Coastal Cabana more!  I favour Pool Party and Bermuda Bay when I'm looking for greeny-blues, but I must stop neglecting this lovely colour.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and live in Australia, I would love for you to shop in my online store.  You can get there by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment