Monday, July 13, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FOREVER FERN WOODGRAIN BIRTHDAY CARD


I really like this colour combination for a masculine card, but the card I'm sharing today wouldn't have to be for a guy.  It has a slightly rustic look to it, thanks to the Crumb Cake dots splattered around the leaves, and sponging around the Very Vanilla card panel.  The ribbon treatment, and woodgrain paper, add to the look.



The Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card panels have been embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  I used Rectangles Dies to cut both the woodgrain paper, and around the sentiment.  The pearls have been coloured with the Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends marker.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  I'll be back tomorrow with another Forever Fern card; I was on a bit of a roll at the craft retreat I managed to attend recently, before Melbourne went into lockdown again.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment