Thursday, July 16, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! FOREVER FERN FRIENDSHIP CARD IN CAJUN CRAZE

I was away on a craft retreat, just days before Melbourne went into lockdown, again (due to COVID-19), and thought I'd prepare for the Cajun Craze Colour Creations Showcase that I took part in last week.  I stamped some of the Forever Fern images in Cajun Craze ink, on Whisper White card, and stamped in Cajun Craze ink the Drybrush background, on a piece of Cajun Craze card.  I didn't end up putting these together for the Colour Creations Showcase, but thought I'd share with you the end result of my extended play with Cajun Craze.  I'm rather liking the inclusion of some Copper Foil, and Champagne Rhinestones:



After stamping the Drybrush background, I embossed the Cajun Craze card panel with the  Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  I added a knotted piece of Early Espresso Faux Suede trim to the stems of the leaf spray, and adhered a Linen Thread bow on top of that.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  They're available from my online store, if you would like to buy them for yourself.  Just click on any of the thumbnail images below to get to my store (Australian residents only).


Product List
Stamparatus
[148187]
$85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment