Tuesday, July 7, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! PRIZED PEONY SYMPATHY CARD IN PURPLE POSY

I have been enjoying making cards in Purple Posy, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.  This is my favourite, but I have a couple more to share with you over the coming days.



I stamped the peonies in Smoky Slate ink, then coloured them with Purple Posy Stampin' Blends.  The leaves are stamped in Smoky Slate, and coloured with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends.  On the card base, I stamped the large peony repeatedly in Smoky Slate ink, first stamping off onto scrap paper, to get a lighter impression.  Isn't the white embossed panel gorgeous?  It's a new Little Details embossing folder.  "Heartfelt" is stamped in Smoky Slate ink, using the Well Said stamp set.  I die-cut the "sympathy" from Purple Posy Designer series Paper, using the Well Written dies.  I stuck two layers of the die-cut word together, to give it a bit of stability.

Listed below are all the products I used to make this card.  If you would like to buy them for yourself, and you live in Australia, I would love for you to shop in my online store.  It's open 24/7, and can be reached by clicking on any of the thumbnail images below.


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$17.00

No comments:

Post a Comment