Sunday, July 26, 2020

STAMPIN' UP! REAL RED TO A WILD ROSE FRIEND CARD

Recently I shared with you a card I made using To A Wild Rose, and the new Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper, that's coming out in the Mini Catalogue launching on 4th August.  I love the combination of the stamped images, and the rose-patterned black and white papers ... so have made another card, this time using Real Red ink and accents.




The sentiment is a mix of stamps from To A Wild Rose, and Well Said.  I love how the outline rose from the Wild Rose dies provides an anchoring shape for the sentiment.  The ribbon is Real Red Braided Linen Trim, which will be released on 4th August, along with the Designer Series Papers.

Listed below are all the current products used on my card.  I can't link to my store for the new products just yet, but perhaps add them to your wishlist!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, Christine. I hadn't noticed this DSP, will need to take a closer look.

    ReplyDelete